Friday, April 2, 2010

Buenos Aires Argentina April-2-2010

My Bike is still Miami. It is 2 weeks past due. There is one word in the English lanuage that best descibes why. My brothers and sisters don't let my nieces and nephews use that word. My grandma used it when she was angry. We all knew as kids not to anger her. No one ever corrected her when she used it, less you wanted your ears boxed. We got the soap for using that word. This week, being the most important Christian week of the year, is not the time to use the word. Threfore, HAPPY EASTER from Buenos Aires, Argentina.



Uncle Walter

2 comments:

  1. "Swim Motivation" - I am sad to report that I haven't been in a pool since you left. I got sick at the end of February (which is why I didn't show up), and then between jobs and school, and no partner there counting on me to show up...well back to square one again :( Hopefully I can find some motivation to get back in the water, maybe as soon as you get that bike of yours!?!?

    ReplyDelete