Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kayenta, Arizona USA 11-10-10

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


Kayenta, Arizona USA 11-10-10

Odometer: 20,331.0 miles

After getting hustled by the hotel I headed up to Zion National Park and the Glen Canyon Dam. I had never been to the Glen Canyon Dam before. Well worth the journey. The third picture shows the lake held back by the dam and the last the canyon on the other side. It is really impressive. As I stood there thinking about the entirety of the project a simple side thought occurred to me. ¨Was his shop a mess, too?¨ Before I debated that I noticed it was getting dark and I had to press on.

I don´t know…….Kathleen, you´ve done a bit of ¨construction.¨ Well, indirectly, anyways. Do you like work area messy when you work?

Uncle Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment