Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Copacabana, Lake Titicaca, Bolivia 30-6-2010

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Copacabana, Lake Titicaca, Bolivia 30-6-2010

To celebrate Jo-seppie´s birthday I went out to La Isla del Sol, where I got a little confused. According to Inca tradition the Island is the birth place of the sun. When I was in Guatemala, I was told that one of the volcano´s was the birth place of the sun. I remember too, Sister Claradona, my kindergarden reading teacher, telling me God created the sun on the first day. Also, somewhere along the line, I read something about a big kaboom and the creation of the sun. All this debate, though interesting and all, seemed irrelevant to me on such a grand occasion, my sisters 29th Birthday-- again. Rather than force the issue, I had another beer.

Happy Birthday Jo!!!!

Uncle Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment