Friday, August 27, 2010

Gramalote, Norte de Santander, Columbia 26-8-2010

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


Gramalote, Norte de Santander, Columbia 26-8-2010

Odometer: 13,787.7 miles

Sister Mary Chula-Bean, if you are the kinda girl who likes to ride a motorcycle through the back roads of the Columbian Andes in the rain, covered in mud and dirt, then today was the day made for you. Another excelente day! It only took 7 hours to move the 82 miles or so, most likely due to the heavy mule traffic, waterfalls, and churhing.

Moving fast in Columbia.

Uncle Walter

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a Chula Bean kind of a ride. George and I ran 20 miles today. We are tired, but we are still walking. Mom and Pops came over for dinner. Fun was had by all. All is well in CS!! love, KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!!! I posted it in another photo but I wasn't sure if you'll see it, so here it's:

    Hi Paul!!! I hope you remember me, I'm the boy that visited you in the hospital months ago, in Coyhaique. I had wanted to "follow" your blog long time ago, but I had some problems with mi e-mail and my facebook account was closed (I haven't idea why. I guess it was because when I tried to find your sister I sent a lot of messages to people called as your sister xD) Well, now I have an account and I just wanted to know how have you been, because the last time that I went to see you you were gone and I couldn't say good bye.

    I really hope are doing everything fine and also I hope to talk with you once more.

    ReplyDelete